All sketches include simple monochrome coloring as shown to the right.
Bust = $10
Waist-Up = $15
Full-Body = $20
Flat colors = +$3
Lines and Colors
Single color or gradient background included.
Bust = $30
Waist or Thighs-Up = $45
Full-Body = $60
Chibi = $15
Additional Characters = 1/2 price of the first character
Background = $2+, depending on complexity
If you can't afford my commission prices but want to support me, consider buying me a coffee!
A bust sketch commission with two characters - $15
See "Home" for more examples of my art!
A lined and colored waist-up commission with simple background - $47
Commission Terms and Conditions
- I must receive full payment before I begin to work on your art.
- When drawing OC's, I will need image references of your character so that I can accurately draw them. If no image references exist, a detailed description with image references of things you would like incorporated into their design (hairstyle, clothes, etc.) will suffice, but it may cost extra because of the extra labor that goes into designing a new character. Feel free to ask if unsure!
- I want you to be fully satisfied with your commission and will happily update you with progress pics. After receiving payment, I will send you the sketch before I start on the lineart to ensure that my vision is the same as what you want. At the time of the first sketch, you can let me know any changes you will want for the finished piece. I will then send you a follow-up sketch with the changes and give you your last chance to give me suggestions/ corrections before I work on the final piece. This is so I don't spend a lot of time working on something only to later find out that you had something else in mind-- it saves both of us time and energy! I am open to minor changes along the way, but any major changes must occur before I start the lineart to ensure I complete the commission in a timely manner.
- I will finish most commissions within 2 weeks from the date the sketch is confirmed by you, with special exceptions for pieces that have additional characters and complex backgrounds. In these circumstances, I will let you know before you pay.
- If something comes up on my end-- such as family or medical emergencies-- and I cannot complete the commission, I will give you a full refund.
- I may refund the commission at any time before its completion if the client acts inappropriately or disrespectfully.
- I have the right to refuse requests if I think I am not skilled enough to perform them or if I am otherwise uncomfortable drawing them. See above for some examples of things I will not draw.
- I retain rights to my work and may use it to promote myself or use it in my portfolio unless you specify that you do not want it to be posted. You retain rights to your character(s).
- You are not allowed to change/alter any artwork produced, including removing source and signature. Cropping for icon use is perfectly fine, as long as credit is placed visibly elsewhere. If you are posting the piece, you are required to tag/credit me visibly.
- You may not resell my art in any way, shape, or form, nor can you claim it as your own art. This includes using my art on merchandise of your own.